This Legal Notice has been prepared in order to inform users of the rights, uses, prohibitions, responsibilities, etc. that apply when browsing the www.ato.cat portal owned by Llet Ato, S.L.
The www.ato.cat portal contains content and products subject to intellectual and industrial property rights. Abusive use of them, outside of the authorised limits, will be prosecuted through the pertinent legal channels. CAPSA therefore advises their use within the parameters of responsibility and good faith.
Pursuant to article 10, Law 34/2002, 11 July, Information Society and E-Commerce Services, please be advised that the Website accessible from the domain www.ato.cat is owned by Llet Ato, S.L., (hereinafter, Llet Ato), which is registered in the Girona Commercial Registry in Volume 2662, Folio 39, Page GI-45891, with Corporate Tax ID No. B-17983610 and located at Calle Balmes, 351 08006 Barcelona. Llet Ato owns or has the corresponding license to use the different content, text, photographs, drawings, designs, software, source code and information incorporated for this purpose, displayed throughout the web portal.
Regulate access, navigation and use of the Llet Ato Website at the following address: www.ato.cat. Also the responsibilities derived from the use of its content, text, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, software, code, databases, images, information and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property that the owner makes available to users through its website are regulated.
The conditions governing the different services available on the www.ato.cat portal are subject to the following regulations, insofar as is applicable: Law 34/2002, 11 July, Information Society Services; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard personal data processing and the free circulation of this data; Law 7/1996, 15 January, on Retail Trade Law; Royal Decree Law 1/2007, 16 November, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Consumer and User Defence Act and other complementary laws; Law 44/2006 on Improving Consumer and User Protection and regulations to such effect.
Llet Ato offers a free contact form so that you can send your questions and suggestions.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
Browsing and use of the Portal, as well as most of the services contained therein, is completely free; expressly complying with this Legal Notice with no reservations.
The user also undertakes to use the Portal correctly pursuant to the content of this Legal Notice, principles of good faith and current legislation, explicitly prohibiting any use that is illegal, contrary to public order and/or harmful to the rights and interests of people, Llet Ato in such cases reserving its right to take the legal actions deemed appropriate.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Llet Ato is the owner or has the corresponding license to use the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights of the www.ato.cat portal, as well as the content available through it, including: text, graphics, designs, logos, brands, trade names, photographs, images, audio-visual or sound content, software, databases.
The fact of allowing users to access the www.ato.cat portal does not imply, in any case, waiver, transfer, license or assignment, in whole or in part, of said rights, by Llet Ato.
This includes but is not limited to users of the www.ato.cat portal being prohibited from carrying out any of the actions listed below:
- Delete, evade or manipulate any data identifying the rights of the owner of the Portal or its owners, incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection mechanisms or any information and/or identification mechanisms that include content.
- Modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by email, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the content included within this Portal for public or commercial purposes without express written authorisation from Llet Ato or, if applicable, from the owner of the corresponding rights.
- Reproduce, copy, extract or reuse for private use or for public communication, any software or database content, pursuant to the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Act.
- The domain www.ato.cat, owned by Llet Ato, may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by Llet Ato when doing so may cause confusion among end users or discredit the former.
The owner of the website is not responsible, by way of example, for the following actions:
- Misuse of the Portal by users.
- The continuity of the Portal’s content.
- Damages or losses caused by any person, either to him or herself or to third parties, in breach of the conditions, rules and instructions that the owner establishes on the Portal or in this Legal Notice.
- The presence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Portal or on the server that supplies them, in relation to viewing the content by users or downloading it.
- The content and services provided by other websites that can be accessed from this internet address.
- Malfunction of software or plug-ins (that may be downloaded from the link established for such purpose) needed for viewing certain content hosted on this Portal.
- The invulnerability of the Portal or of the software used, distributed or obtained from it.
- The greater or lesser performance of the content hosted on the Portal.
- Damage caused due to breach of the security systems hosted and/or inserted through the Portal.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
This Legal Notice is valid for the duration of its exposure. Llet Ato therefore advises users to read its content carefully each time the portal is accessed, which is the only way to know about updated text, since Llet Ato is not obliged to personally notify users of any changes.
Llet Ato may unilaterally choose to interrupt, suspend or terminate access to the content, regardless of the provisions of the Legal Notice. These situations will not alter the validity of content usage prohibitions exposed throughout this document.
Llet Ato will take the pertinent measures, to the extent possible, to notify users of said circumstances, suspension, interruption or termination of access to the content.
NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS
In the event that any of these conditions is considered null or unenforceable, partially or totally, by any court, tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the other conditions contained in the Portal.
Llet Ato not executing or exercising any right or provision contained in these conditions does not constitute a waiver thereof, unless there is acknowledgment and written agreement to such effect.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All the conditions contained in this Legal Notice are governed by Spanish regulations. Any conflict, dispute or situation derived from these conditions will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Girona, the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
- Data Controller
- Personal data collected and Right to Information
- Limitations on processing
- Conservation time
- Security measures
The personal data processed through this LLET ATO website is regulated pursuant to European data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) -, Organic Law 3/2018, 5 December, Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, and other regulations on data protection that may be applicable, in order to guarantee at all times users’ fundamental right to data protection.
- Data Controller
The person responsible for processing the data on this website is LLET ATO S.L. with address at Calle Balmes 351, 08006, Barcelona and with Tax ID No. B-17983610, Registered in the Girona Commercial Registry, Volume 2662, Folio 39, Page n1 GI- 45891, and is the owner of the website you are visiting, as well as the Data Controller of the data collected through this website.
Please also be advised that LLET ATO has a Data Protection Delegate, who you can contact by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of LLET ATO to the attention of “Data Protection Delegate.”
- Personal data collected
LLET ATO collects personal data to be able to access and provide you with some of the services provided through this website. Some of this data is provided directly, for example when you fill out an application form, and others are obtained indirectly using technology such as cookies.
Whenever data is collected through a form (online or in downloadable format) or other communication channels established on the website, the affected person is informed pursuant to the provisions of current data protection regulations.
The channels used by LLET ATO for collecting and subsequently processing personal data are:
- Forms: LLET ATO collects personal data through forms to access and provide the various services provided from this website, such as the “Contact us” section. The information about the processing carried out by the personal data processor on the data collected is provided on the form.
- Email addresses: The email addresses established on the LLET ATO website are considered as possible channels for personal data collection. The information on the processing carried out by the personal data processor collected through email is available at: Provide information on e-mail addresses.
The data requested in the forms available on the website is generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfil the established purposes. When using other channels to send data to LLET ATO, the user must only provide information that is accurate in each case.
In this sense, the user assumes any responsibilities derived from excessive or inadequate data that they voluntarily decide to provide LLET ATO through the established data collection channels. The user is also responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of any modification to the user’s data, the changes must be communicated to LLET ATO in order to keep it updated.
- Limitations in processing
LLET ATO does not authorise minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the channels provided on this website (filling in the web forms for requesting services, contact or by sending emails). Therefore, the people who provide personal data using these channels formally declare that they are over 14 years old, LLET ATO being exempt from any liability due to breach of this requirement.
In cases in which the services offered by LLET ATO are intended for minors under 14 years of age, the channels will be enabled to obtain authorisation from the minor’s parents or legal guardians.
The provided may be communicated to the group’s subsidiaries and investee companies for management and/or administrative purposes, with legitimate interest as the basis for communication.
As a general rule, no data communications to third parties or transfers to third countries or international organisations are foreseen, except where there is a requirement to fulfil a legal obligation or at the request of a public body or by the courts or tribunals.
Further information can be obtained in this regard in each of the forms or channels through which personal data is collected.
- Conservation time
LLET ATO keeps your personal data for the time essential and necessary for each processing purpose, without prejudice to the fact that you can revoke your consent at any time. The conservation period, generally, is determined by the fulfilment of a legal obligation that may occur in each processing or for exercising any claims by the users.
- Security measures
LLET ATO has implemented an Information Security Management System that covers aspects related to all areas of the company whenever personal data is processed or there is a possibility that it may be processed. Its Information Security Management System thus covers: security policies; security organisation; HR related security; asset management; access control; cryptography; physical and environmental security; operational security; communications security; acquisition, development and maintenance; relationship with suppliers; information security incident management; business continuity management and legal compliance.
The rights of the people affected are:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether LLET ATO is processing your personal data.
- Access your personal data, as well as request modification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request in certain circumstances:
- Limitation on the processing of your data, in which case it is kept by LLET ATO for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- Opposition to the processing of your data, in which case, LLET ATO will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or exercising or defending any claims. Including the processing of your data for automated individual decisions.
- Data portability so that it is provided to the affected person or transmitted to another data processor, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
When the data processing is based on consent, you also have the right to revoke it under the terms and conditions established in the current data protection regulations.
Affected persons may exercise their rights to LLET ATO, Calle Balmes 351, CP: 08006, Barcelona, indicating in the subject: Ref. Data Protection or via the email address: email@example.com.
If you feel your rights have been infringed with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency – Address: C/Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 MADRID (Madrid) – Electronic office: sedeagpd.gob.es. However, in the first instance, you may lodge a claim with LLET ATO’s Data Protection Officer, who will resolve the claim within a maximum period of two months.