The use of and access to the contents stored on this website mean that you are aware of and accept, without any reservations whatsoever, all of the clauses included below this Legal Notice text, the purpose of which is to inform users of the applicable rights, uses, prohibitions, responsibilities etc. when navigating the website www.ato.cat, which is the property of LLET ATO S.L.
The website www.ato.cat contains contents and products that are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights.
In accordance with article 10 of the 34/2002 Act of 11th July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the website that is accessible from the domain www.ato.cat is owned by LLET ATO S.L. (hereinafter LLET ATO) a company recorded in the Company Register of Girona in Volume 2662, Folio 39, Page No. GI-45891, with tax identification number (CIF) B-17983610 and located in Carretera de la Costa nº 49, C.P. 17411 de Vidreres, Girona.
LLET ATO is the owner or holds the relevant licence of use regarding the various contents, texts, photographs, drawings, designs, software, source code and information included for this purpose and displayed throughout the website.
To regulate the access, navigation and use of the LLET ATO website at the following address: www.ato.cat.
It also regulates the responsibilities arising from the use of the contents, texts, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, software, codes, databases, images, information and any other creation protected by national laws and international agreements concerning intellectual and industrial property, which the owner provides to users through its website.
The conditions that govern the various services available on the www.ato.cat website are subject to the following legislation, to the extent that it is applicable:
The 34/2002 Act of 11th July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 on the Implementation of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data, the 7/1996 Act of 15th January on the Regulation of Retail Trade, Royal Decree Law 1/2007 of 16th November, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Act on Consumer and User Protection and other complementary laws, the 44/2006 Act on the Improvement of Consumer and User Protection and other legislation to this effect.
LLET ATO provides you with a free contact form, so that users can send their questions and suggestions.
Use of the Website and Services
The navigation and use of the website, as well as most of the services contained within it, is completely free of charge, with users expressly and without any kind of reservation whatsoever complying with this Legal Notice.
Users must also use the website correctly, in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice, the principle of good faith and current legislation, with any use that is illegal, against public order and/or injurious to the rights and interests of people being expressly prohibited, and in these cases LLET ATO reserves the right to initiate any legal actions that it considers appropriate.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
LLET ATO is the owner or holds the relevant licence of use regarding the exploitation rights of intellectual and industry property of the website “www.ato.cat”, as well as the contents available through it, including: texts, graphic, designs, logos, trademarks, commercial names, photographs, images, designs, audiovisual or sound contents, software and databases.
The act of allowing users access to the website shall not represent, under any circumstances, the waiver, transfer, licence or assignment, either totally or partially, of said rights by LLET ATO.
For purely informative reasons and not limited to them, users of the website www.ato.cat are prohibited from carrying out any of the actions listed below:
- Deleting, bypassing or processing any of the identification data concerning the rights of the owner(s) of the website that are included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any other information and/or identification mechanism that are included in the contents.
- Altering, copying, re-using, exploiting, reproducing, publicly communicating, making second or later publications, loading files, sending by e-mail, broadcasting, using, processing or distributing in any form all or part of the contents included in this website for public or commercial purposes, without the express written authorisation of LLET ATO, or of the owner of the relevant rights if applicable.
- Reproducing, copying, extracting or re-using for private use or for public communication, those contents considered to be software or databases, according to the content of the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Act.
The website “www.ato.cat”, owned by LLET ATO, may not be used, in connection with other contents, products or services that are not the property of LLET ATO, when they could cause confusion among final users or discredit to the company.
The owner of the website does not accept responsibility for the following actions, among others:
- Misuse of the website by users.
- The continuity of the website contents.
- Any damages or losses that are caused by any person, either to him/herself or to third parties, in violation of the conditions, rules and instructions that the owner establishes on the website or in this Legal Notice.
- The presence of viruses and/or other damaging components on the website or on the server that supplies it, both regarding the viewing of contents by users and in their downloading.
- The contents and services provided by other websites that users might have access to from this Internet address.
- The poor functioning of software or plug-ins (a download that can be carried out from a link established for this purpose), that are required for the viewing of certain contents stored on this website.
- The invulnerability of the website, or of the software used, distributed or obtained from it.
- The improved or reduced performance of the contents stored on the website.
- The damages caused by the breaching of the security systems stored and/or inserted through the website.
Term and Modification
This Legal Notice shall be legally valid for as long as it is displayed.
Therefore, LLET ATO advises users that they read its content carefully each time they access the website, as this is the only way to be aware of its updated text, because LLET ATO is not obliged to personally notify its changes to users.
LLET ATO may decide, unilaterally, to interrupt, suspend or terminate access to the contents of the website, irrespective of the content of the Legal Notice.
Said situations shall not alter the legal validity of the prohibitions of use of the contents set forth in this Legal Notice.
LLET ATO shall take all relevant actions within its power to advise users of said circumstances concerning the suspension, interruption or termination of access to contents.
Nullity and Legal Ineffectiveness
If any point of these conditions is considered invalid or inapplicable, either partially or totally, by any court, tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or inapplicability shall not affect the other conditions contained on the website.
The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in these conditions by LLET ATO shall not constitute a waiver of said right or provision, unless there is written recognition and agreement by the company.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All of the clauses included in this Legal Notice text are governed by Spanish legislation.
Any disagreement, dispute or situation arising from these conditions shall be submitted to the courts of Girona (Spain), with the parties expressly waiving any other forum to which they may have recourse.